Saturday, May 16, 2009

SORRY

ooh god!i woke at 11pm i just slept 3hours more so pretty tired,but i really got to wake up quickly because he was coming to picked me up.almost 1pm reached OU.i was starving after shopped there a while.we ate mcD and the lunch meal really so unexpensive a!!i'm lovin' it!! after that,we went in to guardian to bought some stuffs that we need to go to the Redang.i think we stayed there almost half an hour more then baru back.due to the street has a street market so we went over there.walao,the weather is fucking plus freaking HOT!!but i didn't care it,i wanted to shop around there.fortunately i had bought some lovely things otherwise. . . . . .


so-so-so-sorry my poor darling,he accompanied me half day to bought my stuffs.i'm so selfish,didn't think abt ur working,watse ur time to shopped with me,i knew u were so tired.SORRY...

No comments: