Wednesday, May 13, 2009

grandpa's birthday


the naive cousin who i damn heart!!

looked like set membership.

who made me laughed at the night when i was really upset.

love u both although i always made a fuss.especially mum.


well,i had disappeared long time ago from my blog due to have nothings special stuff to post plus i have no mood to type what.hmm those pics were took when my grandpa's birthday and celebrated at some restoran.actually i was damn upset at that night just because of some ppl whom made me hurt gao gao.suddenly,i saw some1 that i know he would made me happy.that was he,my dear cousin.he's really damn cute espeacially his voice i lost control on him!!i love him so muchie!!i was thinking "fuck off la the bitches!!" now,im alright.they are unworth to let me think it all again.we are past-tense.anyway thanks for let me knew it.
thanks to darling accompanied me to attended the dinner.love u...

2 comments:

Eric said...

I was wondering why the post titled
as "grandpa's birthday" but in the post I didn't see any photo about your grandpa....

what the hell granddaughter is this?!
hahaha XD

the truth ones always by your side:)

E S T H E R said...

haha what la that was really his birthday la.just didnt have any pics abt him

anyways thanks.