Thursday, June 25, 2009

the memorable trip@redang

looked so weird.
i love it!!

thanks to my darling.loves ya.


this is Rainforest Cafe.




i was going to bath!
the path through to my room.


the beach and the bitch.

i like this 1!

actually it was so painful.sei ding!

we lived in redang beach resort.

in the early morning of the last day.before going to had our's breakfast.

the couples.

the messy table with us.

wtf.

yeah i.

meixin,jolian,darlings.

the beach and us.

the handsome 1.

it was our's room key.what a coincidence!E27 means Esther 27.
i still remember the night that we sat on the beach and counted the stars,still remember what u told me,still remember there were only we both at the night.i love the feels nobody bother us.i really have a relaxing days with u.anyways i promise myself,i will go there next year!wait me redang!

2 comments:

Eric said...

now im discover tat im E28..Eric28..
Orz...

Chloe CY said...

redang is a enjoyable vacation! XD